Wednesday 2 January 2013

Happy New Year To You all

Welcome to the New Year all of you

Hope you had a lovely Xmas, received lots of new stash, or lots of crafting money, like me :)

I have been into the shop this morning, and as you know just cannot help myself, there are some fabulous die cuts and stamps and much more, all discounted as they are Christmas.  

Trying to be organised I make a Christmas card every week, so loving the discounts - but hurry as don't think they will be around long, if I have anything to do with it :)

Any way off to play with my  new purchases but before I do, just wanted to let you know that I will be in the shop on 
Saturday 5th January 
10 am onwards, 
demonstrating.   
What some people will do to get extra crafting time.

Do hope you will pop in to see me, give me a chance to catch up with you all and find out what you all got for Xmas.

Hugs 
Kate
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment