Saturday 16 June 2012

Crafters Companion Boys Birthday Card


Good morning to you all in the land of blog
Just a quick post from me today

Here is a lovely image that I picked up on one of my many spending sprees in the shop.  So I just had to show you one way of presenting him.
Base layer and contrast - red pearlescent card
Papers - Papermania 
Image - Crafters Companion - from the Painbox Poppet's collection 
"In Trouble Again" 
Bling and die 
Sentiment Wild Rose Studio - from the Little Labels Collection 

Most of the products used on this card are available in the shop

Here is a close up of the image coloured in copics 

Well that is me, off to say hello to the sunshine, before this afternoons class

If you are booked on the class, see you soon :)

Hugs
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment