Sunday 29 April 2012

Bella's Birthday


Good morning to you all in the land of blog, which I have to say is a little drier than outside at the moment:)
Today I would like to show you some more of the delicious goodies available in the shop.

I have used in the main the Wild Rose Studio products, as I am now a Wild Rose Studio Design Team Member.................and have to say thank you to Lynn for stocking them to get me addicted to them in the first place:)

So here is a birthday card created using in the main the Wild Rose Studio products
I made a birthday card in some lovely bright colours (pretending the sun was out), the inside is decorated to match the outside of the card.

Recipe
Base Card and Contrast - Sunshine yellow paper
Designer Papers Wild Rose Studio - Bella Papers
Image Wild Rose Studio - Bella's Birthday
Sentiment Wild Rose Studio - from the Little Labels set
Butterflies - Cheery Lynn
All other items from my stash.

Here is a close up of the image, coloured in copics, the balloon has a layer of glossy accents and lots of tiny pearls.
Don't you just love these Bella images :), however you do have to be quick as these products do sell so very well in the shop.

The card for the copic class is now on show in the shop.

Enjoy the rest of your day
Hugs
xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment