Friday 16 September 2011

Scrapbooking - Thursday & Friday

After a 2 week break 'sorting out' scrapbooking night was back on and I have to say I missed my ladies very much and couldn't wait to see everyone.

Our page for this week was using the Madeline papers by Prima - very yummy!!!!!  We did some inking, diecutting and of course making our own flowers lol.  And here is the page.....




Here are my Thursday night ladies (look at the desks!!! ooops)....


  Sue, Sandra, Katrina, Sam, Lynn and Jackie

And here are my new Friday morning ladies......


  Chris, Hannah, Cheryl, Leslie and Betty
2 ladies were complete novices but you would never tell by the layouts they created this morning.


Looking forward to next week when we start our Christmas layouts using scrummy papers by My Minds Eyes!!!

Thanks for looking
x

No comments:

Post a Comment